FIRST MIDTERMS DOWN!! & So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20

Friday, June 13, 2008


YESSSSHHHH!!!

BUEC MIDTERMS ARE OVERRR!! Whoopeee.

It seems like only yesterday I arrived at Vancouver and here I am, all done with my Midterms!

HAROLD & KUMAR II, HERE WE COME :)

Friday night at the movies should be fun!

And then it's parrtttyyyinngg on Saturday.

I think I earned it from working my brain off for my first midterms @ SFU.

I'm trying not to forget that I still have Calc online & written assignments to hand in as well as a Phil 1000 word essay....

BUT I'M STILL ELATED ANYHOW!!

Oh, and yesterday, while I was taking a break from studying BUEC, I was on cable and was watching So You Think You Can Dance and I really, really, reallyreallyreally liked this dance....

A LOT.

It was so enjoyable to watch!

If you haven't already watch it, WATCH IT NOW!

I thought it was pretty soulful for a hip hop dance.

The quality of the video doesn't give the performance much justice but they took down the HQ version so... best I could get!

ENJOY:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by