PHIL MIDTERRRRMMSSSSS!!!

Monday, June 9, 2008


There is approximately 11 hours more until my Philosophy Midterm.

And I need at least 8 hours of sleep.

A girl's gotta have a break, right? Right. So I'm gonna grab the Family Guy DVD and watch it to sleep... 11 hours before my Midterm.
(I'll let you know how I do so maybe you can try out my remedy too ;p)

My brain is filled up with so much Standard Analysis of Knowledge, Gettier, Nozick, Descartes.... it's all so overwhelming.

Honestly, Philosophers are absolutely berserk.

Who needs to question everything anyway? Why be so gosh darn skeptical?? Jeez.

What's the point in asking if you exists or if your mind exists or if that table exists or if you are a BRAIN IN A VAT??!!

Sorry, I know to most of you, I'm speaking complete gibberish but that's really all in my head right now.

I'm just so amazed how they made it so philosophy is a profession. I mean, do they actually PAY people to place their butts on chair all day long just to question if they are REALLY sitting on a chair or if they REALLY exist?

Questioning is good to some extent; no doubt about that.

But having questions of existence; especially of yourself; is just going to drive you to insanity & eventually, with a bullet in your head like Descartes!!
(I don't know if he had a bullet in his head or whether it's a rope around his neck but... he definitely drove himself to suicide so....)

Okay, I shan't confuse you further.

I got so bored that I started playing with my photo booth & snapped pictures of my geeky, nerdy self.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Geek. Trying to pose.

I'm trying to be as positive I am about my feelings towards Philosophy since you can't study or truly understand something you utterly dislike so...

Phil is good for me.

Phil is knowledgeable.

Phil is fun to learn.

Phil is....
okay, that's as far as I can go without outright lying (I'm not saying those aren't white lies though... but least they weren't OUTRIGHT lies!)

And to think, right after my Phil paper, I have to cram for BUEC.

FUN!

Midterms are super fun.

Finals would be a complete blast.

I am soooooooo partying this weekend.

Anyone from Malaysia game?
(air ticket to Canada is only 6 grand...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

*DeScartes just fyi if you didn't know and if you did then good for you

Tuesday, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Haha. Thanks for the heads up ;) I didn't even notice.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by