KLIA

Monday, June 2, 2008


I haven't had the chance to blog about my farewell farewell (gosh, I had plenty farewells, didn't I?) at the airport.

Bri sent over the pics and I finally got around editing it so here they are!

The Day I Left Malaysia @ KLIA (28th of April, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Possibly the last phone call I made from home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Herrooooo. Oh, I miss him so, so much! I get superbly jealous when I see anyone walking a Jack Russell or any other dog for that matter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the airport! My super seafood pose.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, I like to pose uglyly. Okay, there ain't such a word but I don't care.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Brriiii.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ah Mah. Hmmm, I've noticed that in all his pics... he's never looking at the cam (you'll see another later). Is it suppose to be some thing to pose without eye contact to the cam or something?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More of Bri & I!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Super cool shot of Pingu.


After checking in, we went to KFC (were sick at Maccers at that point) to have some grub.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More of Meeee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andrewyyyy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Juuuuuuu!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click Five is in town!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brian. Wanker. Hehe. I have to remember not to introduce him as Wanker. Calling him is one of the rare times I actually say a dirty word and I don't even realize it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
xx With Drewyy xx

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Aaron a.k.a Lincoln Burrowssss.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And there Ah Mah goes again! What IS he looking at??!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My girlssssssssssss.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us againnnn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Group picture! Thanks to all above who came to send me off :) I really appreciate it.
And for those who didn't, I understand.... I know it was a Monday and everyone had to work or had class :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really like this picture eventhough I look like a complete idiot.

Oh and..

CALC MIDTERMS WERE JUST OVER!!!

EVERYBODY CHEER WITH MEEEEEE; HIP HIP HURRAAAYYY!!!

I know I shouldn't be so quick to celebrate since I have TWO more midterms (Buec & Phil) to come but HECK,

CALC MIDTERMS ARE OVERRRRRRRR!!!
(well, only the first midterm that is... yeah, there's two)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat.. may i know ur camera's brand n model? seeking for a new camera right now... thx =)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

My cam is the Olympus μ770sw. But I think right now you can get a better model under the same series so ask for a newer model!

Thursday, June 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

thats a very nice white top! where did u get it from? :)

Friday, June 06, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

thank you :) I got it from cats whiskers actually.

Friday, June 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

were the pics taken with a SLR or your olympus? they look really good

Sunday, June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Heyyy!
I'm gonna be joining you very soon in Vancouver teehee. But I don't wanna leave :( and I don't wanna go through that KLIA sending-off moment.
I think I'm gonna indulge myself with jap food too while I'm there haha LOTS of em'. Since it's so fresh and popular amongst the Canadians.

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: These were taken with Brian's SLR.

Edwina: Oooh, when are the exact dates you'll be coming? The KLIA sending-off is going to be a killer :( Do e-mail me when you're here. I'll give you my cell & we can go party together ;)

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger SGRMSE. says..

the photos are GORGEOUS !. olympus has THE best quality - no doubt [=

Saturday, June 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by