Home Cooked Meal: Chicken Chop

Sunday, August 12, 2007


Just yesterday, wannabe Chef Natalia decides to cook Chicken Chop for fun!

So as usual, I get my guinea pig, Andrew, to taste my skills!

So after sayyyy, half an hour to 45 minutes of preparation and mixing up this and that and adding any spices I could grab in my hands...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE HAVE THE:
P8110004.jpg picture by nataliang
Nyam nyam.

Hehe. It was not bad, if I do say so myself!!

I'm sorry if I am a weirdo chef who thinks her own work is good (Jean never compliments her own food, you see), but well, I'M PRETTY DARN PROUD OF MYSELF!

Haha.

P8110007.jpg picture by nataliang

But wait...

P8110008.jpg picture by nataliang
He'd better!!

Guinea pig.

Heheheheh.

Ironically, he's having diarrhoea now.

No, I'm seriously serious.

If not I wouldn't be home blogging and would be, in fact, sitting in Tony Roma's right now for the dinner he owes me for our 16th Month Anniversary!

AND HIS DIARRHOEA IS NOT FROM MY CHICKEN CHOP OKAYYY!?!?

I mean, or else I'd have it too whhaaattt.

No, he says that it's from the Char Kuay Teow he ate two days ago. Apparently, his mom bought it in the morning and he ate during the late afternooon so...

YEAH, AS LONG AS IT AIN'T 'CAUSE OF MY CHICKEN CHOP!!

P8110013.jpg picture by nataliang
Thaaaaaaaat's ME!!

After eating, Drew told me he was frustrated that my camera couldn't take nice pictures of him (he tried camwhoring with my camera while I was cooking) so he insisted that I played around with the modes and take a "GOOD" picture of him.

Sure.

Yeah, more like 452, 763, 135 pictures of him!!!

He is so fussy. Like a chick only. Shessshh!

P8110025.jpg picture by nataliang
One of the 452, 763, 135 pictures I took of him and the ONE AND ONLY picture he took of me.

Sigh, I keep telling him it's the PERSON not the CAMERA.

I mean, no matter what mode you put or how well you take the picture, sometimes, when you cannot make it... means you CANNOT MAKE IT!!

But no laarrrhh, I still think Andrew's very handsome.

Just hope he doesn't hear me say that, that's why I put in super small words. He'd totally bloat up like a blowfish.

Yeah, okay. Anyway, there was nothing left to do at my place so we went over to his place where the other guys were going to go over to play poker.

Drew says he's taking a break from poker and I'm not a high roller so I dare not join in. We're talking about roughly RM2k circulating in the game!! And only 7 players!!!

Craze.

So we (Drew and I) decided to play BOARD GAMES instead!

Obviously, this is SO my area of expertise.

Anyway, I beat him in every game we played (doh).

We played lotsa lamo games but this one; we had the MOST fun!! And it brought back loads of Primary School memories too.

Anyone remember....

BATTLESHIP???

P8120048.jpg picture by nataliang
Hahah! Fella kena tapau'd. All his ships went DOWN y'all!!

P8120053.jpg picture by nataliang
He couldn't find my teensiest boat! Bwahaha. I hid it at the super corner where he claimed that no one will be stupid enough to put it there so he won't waste his time guessing it.

HAHA.

I'm such a genius sometimes.

Sigh!!

Okay, Astro's showing Poseidon now and since I'm a sucker for re-runs, I'm gonna go watch it because I've got nothing better to do anyway!!

PS, Watch out for my next post on Rekindling Memories: DJ Prom 2005!! I didn't have a blog back then so what better time then to post it up now? Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by