1st Year Anniversary!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today marks my 1st year anniversary with Drew :)

It has been a wonderfully blessed journey I've taken with you throughout the year. The moments we've spent together will long linger in my memories and cherished always. As we know it, nothing is perfect. But to me, it's the imperfections in our relationship that make it so beautiful. Thank you for everything you have given to me; from love, support, honesty and companionship. And thank you for understanding me and accepting me for who I am. May many more happy memories transpire through us as long as we want it to.

Much love,
Natalia


Untitled-2-3.jpg

Sands of Time - Love
Natalia Ng

Ever changing, everlasting
Mystifies our understanding
Shows us not with what its hiding
Signifying all with nothing

We’re close, we’re near, we’re yet so far
The door is shut, yet left ajar
Though soft and gentle, it’ll never mar
Brings us home to where we are

We’re smothered with a lasting kiss
Inseparable;
not hers, not his
We know not what it really is
When what pain brings in truth is bliss

Untitled-1-3.jpg
"And whenever I'm with you, I'm home."

7 Comments:

Blogger pikyiee. says..

Congrats ! I dont think i can last as long as you guys . Its so hard ! Well , at least you did it . & again , congrats !!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Partyqueen: Yeah, man. You're only 2 months difference from mine, right? :) GOOD LUCK, YO! Hehehe.

Pikyie: Thanks! And girl, when the time comes, you'll find that special guy. I never had a relationship that lasted more than 4 months. All consistently less than that! But look at what happened all of a sudden ;)
It'll come to you some day or another :) Take care!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Congrats Nat.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Lauranne says..

oh, how wonderful! congratulations!! :D

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Blogger therevolutionaryrebel says..

I just had my 3rd year anniversary 3 days before yours. Time flies doesnt it! It's nice to know ur happy with him, hard to come by, keep it up ;)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

But thats different ! I'm with a gal ! Lol ;p

Thursday, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: Thanks, Bri.

Lauranne: Thanks! And I think your lil' ducky as your profile pic is adorable!

Momo Berry: Wow! 3 years ;) That's really difficult to achieve haha. And yes, time does fly :)

Pikyie: A girl, huh? Girls tend to understand girls better so it ought to be easier for you ;)

Thursday, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by