American Idol Joke

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sorry to burst the bubbles of those who are about to watch American Idol tonight but I know the results of who's in and who went out yesterday. Okay, I'll try to minimize the bubble bursting so I won't tell you who went out.

However, it's who is STILL in the competition that's really making me choke. He's so annoying you just want to put your hands around his skinny little neck and strangle the life out of him. A little harsh but you'll understand once you take a look at these pictures:
amd_sanjaya.jpg
Sanjaya.

Eeeee-Yuck! What's with the chicken hairstyle?
Honestly! What on EARTH is HE still doing in THIS competition? Has America gone mad? I think so. America has so many weirdos. Honestly. I don't know what they see in this dude. By all means, he may be a sweetheart, but the whole package is so utterly OFF! He's taking the spot of a more deserving person on American Idol. And I'm not the only one who thinks so!
Go and google for Sanjaya and you'll see how many people disagree with him being on the Top Ten.

I mean, can THIS dude possibly win American Idol?

sanjaya_narrowweb__300x4370.jpg
I think not!!!

It's all so rubbish I don't want to watch this crap of a show anymore. Honest, once Haley and Chris are out, I'm not even gonna care who wins.

haley_scarnato.jpg
Apart from her mole, I think she's got it! The best looking girl in the competition.

chris_richardson.jpg
Justin Timberlake look-a-like! Who wouldn't like him?

Okay, I'm going to be late for class if I don't leave now. Until next time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine says..

helloe there.

i'm so with you on this.
sanjaya is sooo annoying. o.0

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Tyna-C says..

yeahhh, i hate sanjaya's voice.

hey, i've changed my blog url, re-link me ya? thanks.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Christine: Heya :) I don't think I've heard anyone that thinks he's NOT.

Tyna-c: No prob :)

Sunday, April 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I agree with you that he is SO annoying. But, if Sanjaya is not there anymore...who gonna be the one we always have something to talk about and laugh? Think about it, if he's gone, won't you miss the moment like: "Eh, what is Sanjaya's hairstyle this time?"

Monday, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by