Dinner @ The Keg, Clubbing @ Crush & Movie Review

Saturday, August 16, 2008


WOOOOHOOOOO!!

Done.

Over.

Finished.

Kapish.

Hallelujah.

Feeling pretty awesome right now since I received my Calculus results back (midnight the day I took the exam! The Prof is super efficient) and after all my hardwork, it totally paid off!

I got my AAAAAAAA babyyyyy!!!

And I got back my Philosopher paper too (worth 30%) and I got an A+!!

A+!!!!

Sorry, I had to brag. It's not everyday I get an A+ on a paper so give me my moment.

I haven't received the final results for my other two courses yet but I'm glad I haven't.

I pretty sure I won't do as good as I did for my Calc with the other two so I'm going to enjoy the 17 (currently 16) days left of my summer break in utter ignorant bliss!!

And, finally, I get the chance to post my long overdue updatessss!

Dinner @ The Keg & Clubbing @ Crush (3rd of August, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mmm... juicy steak.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Carson Garson.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
@ the keg.

After dinner, it was off to clubbing!

Didn't take many pictures at all... well, it was a new crowd and naturally, I was very shy.

Yes, I'm shy.

Boo you, if you don't believe it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With the ladies. It was Angela's Birthday; the girl on the far left.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Albert.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Iaaannn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Carssss.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahah. I thought this was pretty funny. It just came out of nowhere on the sidewalk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie Review

Step Brothers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looking at this picture even makes me wanna laugh. Heck, seeing Will Ferrell's face is all it takes!! Haha. He's soooo dang funny. Definitely a feel-good movie. I thought some jokes were reaally, reaaally, rolling on the floor laughing material! If there were seriously people like those existing in the world today, it'd be one heck of a sight to see.
I don't have that much to say about it except that it's worth your time watching, fer sure.

Ratings:

Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.



More updates to come but am feeling a tad bit tired right now and running late for family dinner so 'til next time!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by