Bausch and Lomb TVC & Gadgets for Sale!!!

Friday, March 28, 2008


Those of you who are curious to watch 3 mushroom heads singing and dancing like doofuses...

Here's your chance!

I am about to give you the link...

TO ENTERTAINMENT!!

Haha.

WARNING!!

Might cause massive agitation/irritation/annoyance!

Also, you might also feel like punching the 3 mushroom heads for looking so... mushroom-ee.

Please refrain oneself though! We were merely doing our job!

Here goes nothing:

Bausch & Lomb - Love at First Sight - Episode 1

I thought seeing myself the first time on TV (aired on NTV7) would be super cool... until I saw that.

Bausch & Lomb - Love at First Sight - Episode 2

I wish I look less like an alien and more like a cheerleader in there. Goodness.

Bausch & Lomb - Love at First Sight - Episode 3

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard watching this (just so you know, it's not really me singing... I understand zero of the words I was mouthing) I literally rolled off my couch and had tears gushing!!

This would still be airing on NTV7 until Sunday and the final episode of the 4-part series will be airing starting Monday.

PS, I hope you know that I am not trying to be proud or anything by promoting the TVC I was in. On contrary! Never mind if I look happening or something la but.... let's all not get judgemental, okay? I have feelings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GADGETS FOR SALEEEEEE!!!

For those of you who are scouting around for new handphones, I've got two picks for you!

GADGET #1: Nokia N77

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Price: RM1800/=
(negotiable)

Additional Info:
- Brand new (haven't even switched on before you know!) and packed nicely in the box
- Comes with the standard handphone kit (hands-free, charger etc etc)
- For the functions of the phone, please feel free to Google.

Interested?

Please e-mail: lena_ng@astro.com.my


NEXT!!

GAGDET #2: LG Viewty

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SOLD!!!
Price: RM1600/=
(negotiable)

Additional Info:
- Also brand new and also packed into a box nicely
- Yes it comes with the standard handphone kit as well
- Google for functions of the phone (heard it's pretty awesome though)

Interested?

Please e-mail: lena_ng@astro.com.my



FINALLY!!

GADGET #3: Philips Portable DVD Player

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Price: RM699/=
(negotiable)

Additional Info:

- Brand new! This one even the box also haven't opened yet, okay!
- Plays DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW and (S)VCD discs
- Savor MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW music
- Enjoy playback of JPEG still images with Picture CD
- Up to 2.5 hours of playback with a built-in battery
- Share entertainment fun with dual headphone jacks
- Accessories included: slim remote control, AV cable, car cigarette outlet adapter, AC/DC adapter

Interested?

Please e-mail: misswishful@gmail.com


Just in case you're wondering why I'm selling brand new things on my blog, they were actually gifts that... would remain unused if left with us.

Please buy my DVD player so I can buy a Nintendo DS lite :(

Thank you! :)))

13 Comments:

Blogger Sing Yee says..

quite cool. u r very tall :D
can do better than this :D
hugs~

Friday, March 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

that was awesome natalia

hahaha

seeing you appearing suddenly in the 3rd video was hilarious!

lololol.

Friday, March 28, 2008  
Blogger Brian. says..

Hehe. That's pretty funny.........

Hehe..........heheheh.e..aheh.ahhahaha.a.haaa aaaah hHAAHAHAH AH AHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AH AH AHHAHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHA HAH AHAHAHAH AH AHA HAHAHAHAH AH AH AHAH AHA HAHHAHAHA HAHAAH HAAAAAAAAHAH AH AH AHA AH HWHARHGHGAH HAH GHAHGAHGHAHAH AHA!

Oh man Nutty. Unbelievable.

Friday, March 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

the song in that video sing by u ?

Saturday, March 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat.
damn funny lahhhh,for a moment i thought you were the one singing! :)

Saturday, March 29, 2008  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

Nat. I have a Nintendo DSL myself. I bought it long time ago but stop touching it since .. I dont have any game to play :P

Really gonna cost if you if you wanna buy every original games. think twice! hehe.

Saturday, March 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I thought you look really good in all three videos! Do upload the fourth one as well :)

Saturday, March 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

LOL@video #3

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA TOO FUNNY TOO FUNNY LIKE A JACK IN THE BOX

I've not laughed to myself in such a long time.

Thanks!

Sunday, March 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

You have awesome skin. Do you use any skin products? as in body butter or scrub?

Sunday, March 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

u're in d ads?? kewl..n u did pretty well tho...but abit funny...just a little bit funny.. ahahahaha...n why is that dvd player seems so familiar?? hahahahahaha

Sunday, March 30, 2008  
Blogger *YenN* says..

omg u girls were so adorable!!!
Make sure u post the 4th episode ok! :)

Sunday, March 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

cool ! u girls look very good in it ;)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Thanks everyone! Haha. For the ones who actually said it was good la. The ones who laughed at me....... well, you have every right to since I spent a good amount of time laughing at myself.

To Anonymous who asked if I sang: My knowledge of Cantonese is horrid so nope, it wasn't I who sang it!

To Anonymous who asked about my skin: I think it's really all make-up, lol. If it's any consolation, I use Vaseline?

Thursday, April 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by