Papa Ng's Birthday & Final Episode of TVC

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here’s a quickie on Papa Ng’s Birthday celebration.

Papa’s Birthday Dinner @ Kin San Kichi, Hartamas (23rd of March, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa, Me & Lena.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mummy, Aunty Ann, Uncle Brando & Papa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Muh Sis.


The food on the center of the table:
(the ones we shared)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Japanese tofu thingy. I don't eat tofu so I've no idea how this was. I don't really know why I'm posting this picture since I don't know whether it's good or not... I guess you all just have to judge based on how appetizing it looks.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sushi roll. Nothing to shout about. I don't even remember what's in it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Unagi. I'd have to say that this was very, very, very good unagi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sashimi. Helluva sashimi. I could eat plates and plates of these. Really good!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa's Bento Set: saba fish, dumplings and sliced beef.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Bento Set: saba fish (yummay), sashimi (YUMMAY!), sliced pork (s'okay...).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lena and her cold soba noodles.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just Alan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa turns... well, not the age that you are guessing based on the candles! Matured people prefer not to have their ages revealed so I shall respect that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With my beloved Papa!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA NG :)

You’re getting younger and younger every year!
(at heart, that is, tee hee)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, be prepared to be entertained.

I noticed how big a hit I was (not in a very good way, I’m well aware) in the previous episodes of the Bausch & Lomb TVCs so here’s the 4th and final episode posted especially for those who are in the grumps/having their period/in a horrid mood and are in need of some humor.

Knock yourselves out:

Bausch & Lomb - Love at First Sight - Episode 4



That's all for today. Cheers, all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

so 1 of the girls is you..i thought that face is so familiar..haha..and oh..happy belated bday to ur dad..

Friday, April 04, 2008  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

nat.

saw you at Andrew's. hope you're doing okay :( i noe how it feels like to lost a good friend that is so close to you.

i lost my close friend last year around this time too. he wouldnt want you to be like this for too long too.

take good care of yourself ya!

Sunday, April 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by