Bangkok - Part IV

Monday, December 24, 2007

The 5th and Final Day in Bangkok!

Lunch & Shopping @ MBK Mall, Riding on a Tuk-Tuk & Going Home (17th December, 2007)

Last minute shopping in MBK Mall!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our Saviour. Sigh, what would we do without him?

After finishing up the remaining $$$ that we had left (leaving very minimal for food and other necessities), we went to have our lunch at the Ground Floor food court!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beef Ball Noodle Soup.

It was really tasty but also a really teensy portion!

So I had to have seconds!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My second dish. Some Clear Soup Chicken Thingy.

I'm a pig I know.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Deez & Jin ordered some fried meatballs. The serving is adorable, isn't it? On a little sampan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jin & Deez.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Joh.

After lunch, we went to do manicures!

So cheap!

RM20/= for French Manicure & Pedicure!!

And they don't care how short your nails are! They'll still can do it. I know plenty nail salons that go on about how they won't do it if your nails are too short.

Pfft. Not pro enough just say it!

My nails are mostly kept pretty short because I can't have long nails playing golf see.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My French Manicure!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And Pedicure!

I had barely any nail left on my baby toe but heck, they managed to do it still! And a pretty decent job too!

Being the last day in Bangkok as well as being the pigs we are, we just HAD to go back to our favourite food court in MBK Mall (the 5th or 6th floor food court) and order our favourites!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vietnamese Beef Ball Noodles. LOVE THIS SHITE!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Best Mango Stick Rice EVERRR!!!

And since Guo Jin has never ridden on a Tuk-Tuk before, we went to catch one back to the hotel!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Deez & Me on the Tuk-Tuk!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & the First-Timer!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuk-Tuk Driver.

And here's a little video for you to share a little Tuk-Tuk experience with us!

Not much but what the heck:





Riding on a Tuk-Tuk!

And later that night, we headed for home :(

Boooo! I loveee Bangkok. Don't want to leave!

Well, was kinda out of cash already anyway. Plus, don't wanna neglect Andrew and would miss him and my girls too much so it's all good!

At the airport...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lena, Candice, Guo Jin, Me & Joh.

And it's off for home we goooooooo!!

SO LONG, BANGKOK!!

KOPKUNKAAAAAAA!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hehe. u havent answer my question. How do you act like your age? :)

and i love ur sunnies. where did u buy it from? from 1utama?

Thanks a bunch!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

How do I act my age? How do I act my age in terms of what? Example of the situation? The question isn't really specific enough ;p

And I bought those sunnies at Cineleisure actually.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by