Blogging from Bangkok! - Part I

Friday, December 14, 2007

Greetings from Bangkok City!

I've got good news & bad news...

It's always good to say the bad news first 'cause I think that'd make the good news sound even better. And in this case, BOY IT DID!!!

My bad news...

I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAM.

Absolutely horrifying. The worst thing someone like me (who takes pictures of every darn thing) to forget when on holiday is THE CAMERA!!!

It's fine if my sisters brought THEIR cams but they all expected ME to be bringing mine that... well... I LET THEM DOWN!!! I felt really awful last night.

4 days and 4 nights in Bangkok and NO CAM???!!

I was seriously feeling really, really low.

BUT WAIT!!!!

The good news now!

My sister's friend... flew to Bangkok... JUST THIS MORNINGGGGG!!!
(I figured out I forgot my cam the night before...)

Put the pieces together and from being absoutely horrified, awful and low... it's now...

Tremendously happy, joyful and damn good luck!!


I feeeel greaaattt now.

By the way, it's my second night in Bangkok currently and only after one shopping trip to Pratunam Market and Platinum Mall, I have purchased:

#1 One pair of shorts & leggings

#2 Button earrings

#3 Navel ring! Real happy about this one. I lost mine couple of months ago and all the canggih-looking ones in KL are SO expensive!!

#4 Four nice tops

#5 Six dresses

and...

#6 SEVEN baby T's!!

All of this; IN ONE DAY.

I completely went off budget and I gotta admit, I only managed to find a couple Christmas presents so farrrrrr :(

Girls,
Don't worry. Die also I will try to find the stuff you requested.

Boys,
When I go MBK Mall, all your stuff will be there. Won't run away, promise.

Also, if I end up buying stuff that I suddenly don't feel like wearing, will sell it to anyone who wants to buy it for the EXACT price I bought it, okay?

Good deal, ey? Unless you wanna pay me charity money I will also accept!!

Haha. Yes, I am cheap.

You all ought to know that among all my friends, I am the cheapest skate everrrr!

It probably gets quite annoying sometimes but swear I ain't cheap on food!!

Only material stuff -.-

HOOOKAY!!!

Think I'll be off now!

Gosh, I am soooooo happy that my Sister's friend came through.

YAYYYY!!! YOU GUYS WILL HAVE PICTURES WHEN I REACH HOMEE!!!

SAWADIKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by