My New Mac, Candice & Joe are Back, Dinner @ Umai-Ya & Holiday List of Things to Do!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I knowwwwwww!!!

I'm not supposed to be blogging right nowwwww.

Well, everyone needs a break, right? Right.

I'm taking a break is all.

So, anyway, ANYWAY!!!

I collected my new MacBook yesterday :))))

Bwahahahahah. So happy!

Wait, no.

The better word for it would be...

ECSTATIC.

Yep, exactly how I feel! How ANYONE would feel if they find themselves typing on a Mac.

Everyone, feast your eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beauty beyond doubt.

Not to mention, the overpriced rodent:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Too pretty to resist!

Papa doesn't have to know the mouse cost RM265/=.

HEHEHHE!!

Well, if you're gonna splash $, do it all the way, right?

I mean, WHO can resist the wireless Apple mouse thingy???

Needless to say, I got suckered into getting it.

Gosh!!!

I'm seriously elated with happiness right now, it's not even funny.

Okay, so maybe my Windows Parallel thingy (where I can run Windows XP and hence, run all programs that can't be used in Mac) hasn't been installed yet (they were out of stock!) which means I can't do certain things like edit my pictures (I've installed Adobe Photoshop CS3 here but I like using Picasa to edit my pictures beforehand), upload multiple images to Imageshack (I had to upload all these pictures on this post ONE BY ONE!!!), and.... PLAY THE SIMS!!!!

Phew. That sentence was seriously long and overdosed with brackets!

Yessss, finally... FINALLY... I CAN PLAY THE SIMSSSS!!!

My dumbo ancient comp didn't allow it and I even purposely upgraded to 2G of ram into my Mac so I can run Windows Parallel AND play my Sims!!!

I know I sound absolutely nuts but I love that game, okayyy.

It exercises creative planning so it's beneficial to play!

So... erm... right, ought to cut this short.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My darling sis is BACK!!!

Yay!! Apart from my stupid Finals, everything's coming into place!!

Now I've got my shopping kaki, eating kaki, doing sports kaki & basically everything kaki back!

Can't wait until finals is overrr so we can spend good quality time together! Not to mention I got a ga-zillion vouchers (RM80-RM200 each) on nonsense like reflexology, manicures & food!

Valuuueeeeee.

Of course, won't forget the girls when they all get back from their happening holidays!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Welcome home, Je!

It's not "Che" okayyy it's "Je". I like to call her that way. I like.

And we have ANOTHER good news!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JOE IS BACCKKK!!

Look at that weirdoo and his poses. Seriously.

Gosh, I LOVE the end year! Everyone comes home and all is good and happy :)

Honestly, I have never so badly want my Finals to be over. I'm still feeling awful spiteful that I missed Zouk Out. Sobbb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner @ Umai-Ya, Uptown (7th December, 2007)

These days, I've got this crazy craving for Saba Bento, like, ALL THE TIME.

I think within this 3 weeks alone, I've had Saba Bento about... 4 times!!! (including this one)

Anyway, I had this sudden urge to eat Saba Fish (which is the best fish in the world, MIND) and managed to drag Candice to come with me. Along with Mano (who she was yumcha-ing with before) and Andrew (who I haven't been seeing regularly because of BOTH our Finals being on Monday... yes, Sedaya is just as retarded as Sunway's ADTP).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mano & Candice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andrew & Me.

What we each had for dinner:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me; looking sickly under the lighting. Danggg!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Obviously my Saba Bento Set.

Oooohhh. I feel like eating Chawanmushi now! -.-

Bad thing about blogging on an empty stomach!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Candice!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some Beef Bento Set.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mano!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beef Teriyaki Bento Set.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dumbykins!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Unajyu.

This unagi and rice is some killer stuff! Without the set and it costed RM28!

As for the rest of us who ordered Bento Sets...

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Bento Sets were 15% off! Valueeeeeeee.

It was a Friday, FYI.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is a little unorthodox but before I move on to the list of things to do after my Finals...

FOO BRIAN LU!!! YOUR STUPID MSN KEEPS SIGNING IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IT'S ANNNNOYYYIINNNNGGGG!! DO SOMETHING, WILL YOUUUU??!!!
(It's okay if I'm on Busy Mode and won't be alerted but when I'm on Online Mode.....!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW!

The List of Things to Do After Finalsssss!!!

#1 Christmas shopping! I am gonna be soooooo broke this month -.-

#2 Station myself in front of the tube for at least a good whole day just to catch up on all the Korean series and TV shows

#3 Shopping! Only if I have extra $$$ after shopping for everyone else

#4 Indulge in some gooooooood EATIN'! Not as though I'm not doing that right now... nothing can really stop me from food, not even my Finals

#5 Get hooked to The Sims 2

#6 Stuff my nose into as many books as possible! Need to catch up on my reading

#7 Hopefully blog more! Hopefull more things to blog about of course

#8 Catch up on all the new movies!!

#9 Spend quality, quality time with friends & family

#10 Go on holidays!!! Need to go Bangkok BADLY. And a beach! ANY BEACH!!!

Hmmmm...

Have I missed anything?

Whatever it is, I cannot... CANNOT wait until my FINALS ARE OVER, OVER I TELL YOUUU!!!

Okayy... I think I went overtime on my break. Need to input more History nonsense into my brain.

WISH ME LUCK, Y'ALL!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

I know la my MSN sucks la.. I know la I'm not a Mac user! I know la I can't afford to get a Mac!! Need to rub it in meh!

Btw I'm like typing this from the toilet on my beautiful iPhone. It's so beautiful I just want to make love to it.

Sunday, December 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Don't buy the iPhone now. Apple is coming out with the 2nd generation early next year. I'm getting that one instead. Plus, the first generation iphone has alot of glitches. So you might want to wait.

My friend's boyfriend works in the Apple Store and he told me to wait. in the U.S, we get news about upcoming products faster than it reaches Malaysia. So just wait for it and then get the new one, then laugh at those people who are nicely boasting about their first generation crap, okay girl?

Sunday, December 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

candice is ur sister sister or blood sis? hehe.

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: I'm not rubbing anything in! And MAN, Bri... that was bit TOO much information!!!

Arghfinals!: Ooooh, alrighty! Will wait for it ;) Planned to get it next year too anyway! Yippee. New gen!

Anonymous: Blood sis. Why'd you ask?

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

how much did u paid for your macbook??

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Inclusive of the Windows Parallel, upgrade to 2GB of ram & the mouse plus other accesories... RM6.3k!

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

You can run XP in Bootcamp (it's on your Macbook) while waiting for Parallels.

You know what Photobooth is by now, right?

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

idean: Errrr, not quite. The Windows Parallel software was out of stock then and they claimed it'll be in a week later so techncally, I haven't installed it yet ;)

Monday, December 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey .. have you actuali payed for the windows parrallels? because u can actually get it for free online , i got it and im using it lol

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

You have a copy of XP right? (You'll need it to run Parallels). If you do, see here: http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/bootcamp.html

Also, fwiw, there is a Mac version of Sims: http://www.aspyr.com/product/info/6

Btw, forgot to mention best of luck on your finals

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: OMG. Yes, I did. But I haven't installed it yet! Did I kena connn?? EEE!! I will be sure to talk to my friend working there about it!!

Dean: Gee, thanks for all the info! Am sure it'll be really helpful! And thanks :) I really needed it.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by