Apple MacBook , iPhone & FINALSSS!!!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Omg. Omg. Omg.

I'm hyperventilating!!!!

Can't control my excitement.....

I'M GONNA BE PICKING UP MY MACBOOK TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!

Yiiipppeeeeeeee!!!

Gosh, sooooo sooooo happpppyyyyyy!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
IT'S GONNA BE MINE!! ALLLL MINEEEEE!!!

I don't care what anyone says but MacBooks are the best, okay?!

There are no excuses or no reason why I (or anyone else for that matter) shouldn't get a MacBook!!!

It's significantly better and more happening than any other laptop in terms of interior and exterior, NO ARGUMENTS ON THATTTT!!!!!!!

Man, I sure am completely ecstatic. Honest.

I'm finally going to have my very own laptop! Gosh, life is GOOD.

I know I sound a little materialistic at the moment but in my defense, I REALLY need a laptop.

My current computer is completely ancient (like you wouldn't believe) and thus, it's completely necessary for me to get my very own PC.

It's not like I already have a good, functional computer or laptop of my very own... I share my current computer with 2 other sisters (well, technically mostly 1 only... but she's a real hogger!!)!

So I think it's really practical of me to be excited to get my very own lappy, right?

RIGHT.

BUT..... what I'm going to show next is probably a total contrast to what I just said.

My next fixation:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The iPhone.

I must... I must.... I MUST GET THE iPHONE!!!

This time, call me materialistic, shallow, superficial, spoiled, covetous WHATEVER!!

That thing is a bloody drug and I need it!

I know I have a perfectly functional handphone but... BUT.... I just have to have it lor. Serious.

Well, unlike everyone I know, I don't have an iPod. See? I'm not THAT spoiled righttttttt. NOT that I'm saying those who have an iPod ARE spoiled... but you guys just have it good.

My Papa just gave me an MP4 player which I use it kao-kao until it's really quite gross. And since the iPhone can work as an iPod, internet browser & erm.... OKAY SO I CAN'T NAME IT OFF THE BAT but alot of stuff laa!! It just seems to good to be true!!

BUT!!

I've already splashed alot of Papa's money so I shall be a good girl and wait until MY BIRTHDAY NEXT YEAR TO GET MY iPHONEEEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Which is like... in 2 and the half months from now :)))))

CAN'T WAIT!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a tremendously less happy note, I'm gonna be sitting for my Finals next week :(

Booooooo!!!

To make my weekend MORE depressing than it already is (apart from the fact I'm getting my MacBook tomorrow!!!!! sorry... bet you're on the verge of giving me a tight slap which I completely and totally deserve for over-swanking)...

ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE OUT OF TOWN AND PARTYING THEIR HEARTS OUT WHILE I'M STUCK AT HOME TO STUDY FOR MY FINALSSSSS!!!!

How completely sad and unfair is that???

Sonia went to Bangkok for SHOPPING and Jean & Ju went to Singapore for ZOUK OUT!!!

BOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOO -.-


They are so happening.

ADTP super sucks sometimes.

So now? I have NO mood to study AT ALL. I know it's 3 days from now and all and I ought to be urgently cramming my brain with the Tennis Court Oath & the Napoleonic Code (for History on Monday) but.... I just can't!!!

Not to mention having to cram essay questions into my brain for Sociology and remembering completely useless terms for Computer on Wednesday!!!

GARGH!!
Everyone's having a blast of a holiday and here I am... stuck in my home... ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

And those of you who are reading this right now... RIGHT NOW... (11.56pm, Friday, 7 December, 2007)....

Boy... you guys need to get a life. Seriously.

HAHA!! JUST KIDDING!! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! JOIN THE CLUB!! YAY!!

Okay, exam stress is taking it's toll.

I'M GONNA GO WATCH FRIENDS NOW FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME JUST TO WASTE MY BRAIN SPACE!!!

BYEEEE, Y'ALLL!! LOVE YOU GUYS FOR KEEPING UP WITH A WEIRDO/RETARD/CRAZYWOMAN!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

WHAT!! Macbook?! WHAT THE!

Nat.. TOO MUCH!!

But.. I got the iPhone. HAHAHA! Just got it today.

Friday, December 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

you're so lucky! i regret not buying macbook, but there's pros and cons to it for me, bleh. anyways congrats ;]

Friday, December 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hey, can i just ask how much did u get ur MAC book for? and what are the features? And where from? Planning to get one too! But am still in the process of persuading my bank, which is my father. haha! let me know? thanks!

shopaholic.chica@gmail.com

Friday, December 07, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

good luck nat ! :)

have lots of fun with your new Mac. especially the bulit-in webcam. got damn alot of effects. funny ones too :P

Friday, December 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I will be bracing myself for probably a solid week of upcoming photobooth pics lol

Friday, December 07, 2007  
Blogger Kathryn says..

omggg.. iPhone is out in Msia ?? Do you know how much is it? I must must get that phone as well.. its GORGEOUS ! :) lol

Saturday, December 08, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: Hehehehe. I'm replying your comment on my MacBook! HEHEHEHE.
You got the IPHONE???!!!! Eh, how did you manage to make it work? And where did you buy it?

Michelle: Thanks! I've actually installed Windows Parallel on my Mac (which means I can run Windows XP at the same time) so I think that sort of strikes off all the cons ;)

Rachel: Heyy. Hope you don't mind me replying you here. I'm a bit in a rush soooo.. I got my Mac including all the accessories (will blog it up soon) for approx RM6k. You can go to this site: http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.html
for further details! And any Apple outlet should be good! But I went to Pavilion's one.

Pikyie: The webcam is super cool! Haha. I'm completely jakun-ing on it.

Dean: Photobooth pics?

Baby Kat: It's not until mid next year unfortunately :( But I plan to get in when I'm in Canada. Alternatively, you can... ask BRIAN! Since that lucky bugger has one and it WORKS!!

Saturday, December 08, 2007  
Blogger Rebel says..

AH...tell me about it! I feel your pain!! OMG, I got free tickets to MCR, not forgetting zoukout and I can't go because of our stupid finals!

*bleh*

but good luck for History aite. After that we can all party.

Sunday, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Simple Cheryl: WE GO PARTEEYYY AFTER FINALSSS!! Somebody smack me for still being online... I HAVE HISTORY FINALS TOMORROW!!!

Sunday, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

can you tell me where do you leave so i can steal all of them hehe :D

the macbook is shooo pretty !! and although i don't have iphone but i have their msg tone lol :D

Sunday, December 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by