Melbourne - Part III (Day 3)

Thursday, August 23, 2007


The Final Day of Skiing @ Falls Creek

img207/602/p8190212cr7.jpg

For $500/= (RM1500), do you think you can take a 100 shots of beer WITHOUT vomiting? And within the hour.

Steve attempted it... and on his 85th shot, he BARFED all the liquid consumption and I'm pretty sure I saw pieces of noodle in the barf bucket.

SO GROSS.

Kids, don't do this at home!
Unless someone offers you RM1.5k ;)

Eh, I'm just kidding please. Don't be mad!

Anyway, while they were drinking the night away, Candice and Me went to bed pretty early like good little girls. I mean, we had only half-a-day left for skiing the next day!

Why waste it?

On and if you've noticed, I'm not wearing a beanie because it was a bright sun shiny morning so the weather was fab!

img249/4372/p8190217al9.jpg

img249/6646/p8190220sl1.jpg

And I'm proud to announce that on my 2nd day, I've managed to go for TWO intermediate runs (the blue runs)!

It was SOOOO scary!!! But a real challenge.

On one of the harder blue runs, I pokai'd so many times. But it's quite fun to pokai sometimes!

Oh, actually, I made like 3 videos of me skiing (2 on the first day and 1 on the second day) but I've just picked out one to post up.

And here it is:


Not bad, eh?

I know it was a little foolhardy to be skiing and video-ing at the same time, but at least I was going relatively slow!

img249/6370/p8190229oi7.jpg
Yep, another pic of Candice and Me. Hehe. We likey to takingly picturesy.

img249/8915/p8190230ip5.jpg

img249/7927/p8190231ro3.jpg
All getting ready to head for home!

img249/1160/p8190240xr1.jpg

img249/6805/p8190244ws8.jpg
Hehehe. More pictures of us!

img249/4134/p8190247yn0.jpg

Promise this will be the last one of the Ng Sisters:
img205/7628/p8190249ku7.jpg

And finally!
img249/3813/p8190241ww8.jpg
I didn't say there wouldn't be a last pic of me! Hehe.

Ahhh! Such a beautiful place. It's a GREAT first time experience of skiing and finally seeing and touching snow :)

Loved every minute of it.
(Except coming out of a warm shower. That is honestly hell because the tiles were freezing cold)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey,
u may not know me...
but just wanna let u know that if u like skiing, u would love boarding...
i was there at falls creek a couple of years ago... took up boarding cause i did skiing at korea...
is a bit tougher than skiing cause both ur legs are tied up to only a board....very challenging and fun...i've been doen wombats ramble like 8 times in a day.... scenery was awesome at falls creek...i headed to falls creek middle of the nite, so reached there early in the morning....i saw SUNRISE!!!! and there was hale stones...ouch!! so painful....

anyway i really miss that place a lot, i miss melbourne, i miss Pancake Parlor(not sure if that's the right spelling) so much, miss my relatives there.....*sob...sob*

Friday, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Yeah, I'm planning on picking up boarding when I'm in Vancouver :)
And I LOVE Wombats Ramble. I went through that the same amount as you did but in 2 days, haha.
If you miss it alot, go visit Melbourne again then :) The weather's getting much better over here.

Saturday, August 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

erm....
wanna ask u if u do photo-modelling of are u interested...
i actually working as a designer at ..i dunno if u heard of it 'After Twelve' at Damansara Perdana. its above Friendster cafe. We specialize in Evening and Bridal Gowns, we do sell casual wears too. and we might be looking for a model for our photoshhot...

so will u be interested??

Sunday, August 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

erm....
wanna ask u if u do photo-modelling or are u interested...
i'm actually working as a designer at ..i dunno if u heard of it 'After Twelve' at Damansara Perdana. its above Friendster cafe. We specialize in Evening and Bridal Gowns, we do sell casual wears too. and we might be looking for a model for our photoshhot...

so will u be interested??

Sunday, August 26, 2007  
Blogger atrica says..

nice photos, nice sceneries and nice peoples... :)

what a great holiday u had...

Sunday, August 26, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Eescoo: I have done Bridal Photoshoots and a few Fashion Shoots previously so I guess I would be. Could you e-mail me the details of your company and of yourself? Thanks!

misswishful@gmail.com

BabyAtrica: Yeah, it was :) It's a really pretty place.

Monday, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by