Melbourne - Part I (Day 1)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


GOSH.

I've been so awful busy here that I haven't had time to blog at all!

I've got oodles of pictures though!

You know, I have so many things to do (well, I've only got 10 days here after all) that I'm actually sacrificing my sleep (it's 3.40am right now) to blog.

I'm not sure why I feel so obliged to do so...

But well! If it makes YOU happy, it makes ME happy :)

Anyway, since it's so, so, so late and I badly need sleep (I've edited a billion pictures... HONESTLY!!) so I'll just post up the airport bit for now, okay?

I will, however, try to wake up early tomorrow and start on my Ski Trip.

No promises, though.... BUT I WILL TRY!

Now let's move on, shall we?

The Starting of My Melbourne Holiday

img254/7075/p8160002zg0.jpg

You know how parents can sometimes make you do things that embarrass yourself ever so badly?

Yeah, well, my parents have a knack of doing that. I'm sure most parents do.

Apart from my Mom giving me hugs and kisses in public (I'm actually pretty cool with that now), this time, I've got my Dad forcing me to wear this hideous-looking pouch that carries my passport and money (so I can always keep an eye on it at all times).

And NEVERMIND it's so geeky and manly looking already, he was extremely insistent on me wearing it around my waist and making sure it ALWAYS FACES THE FRONT.

I mean, PASAR MALAM AUNTY SELLING VCDS MUCH???

At LEAST give me a better looking pouch and let me wear it over my shoulder or something!

"YOU MUST WEAR IT AROUND YOUR WAIST AND IN FRONT OF YOU AT ALL TIMES! Until you reach Candice's."

Wah-lau-weih.

Bit too much lor.

I KNOW I AM VAIN BUT SERIOUSLY PEOPLE...

You have to see the pouch... and better yet, me, wearing it.

No joke.

Aunty selling VCDs without a doubt.

Well, obviously, being a vainpot, the minute my Papa was out of sight...

WHOOSH!!! goes the pouch into my big white handbag.

Hehe.

I like.

img293/9263/p8160005lm4.jpg
Gonna miss you both! Well, technically... I am currently missing them both.

Erm... anyway!

img293/5696/p8160008vr6.jpg
I might've misspelled Chee Tiong's name. I think it might be Chee TEong instead.

Anyway, Chris and Don (Raph's siblings) were only there to send him off.

Don wanted to sneak into one of our bags though.

But he fatty bom bom already so cannot.

HEHE.

But he says he's gonna go pump iron and gym all. Maybe soon we'll see a super buff Don.

Then, it's off to check-in our luggage and etc etc etc etc.

img293/8617/p8160011yw4.jpg
Seriously yummy. Cost RM30/= for this bowl of noodles. If not tasty, I'll sue the shop for price abuse.

Soon enough, it's off to go on the plane.

AND BLOODY HECKKKKK!!!!!!

There were NO MOVIES, NO GAMES.. THE DARN TV WASN'T WORKINGGG!!!!!!

*&%&^%$##))&%!!%*%@

I was SO looking forward to watching all the movies and stuff!

MAS is evil, evil, EVILLLLLL!!!!

Luckily it was a night flight so I slept most of the way.

Or else I'll be even more cranky. Grrr.

If my flight home got no movies and all, means I'm freaking, freaking swey (unlucky) mannn.

Oh, let's not forget:
img293/356/p8160014sb5.jpg
It tastes like crap's poo. Salad was dry. Pasta was even more dry. And the bread was as hard as a rock.

I finished everyhing.

I'm such a weirdo. Even I think so.

Then, I K.O until...

img293/2514/p8170040bz5.jpg
So pretty, hor?

I wish I could jump off the plane and walk on the clouds and make cloudy angels and stuff. I sometimes pretend that the clouds are edible (like cotton candy) too!

Don't pretend you've never fantasized something this before!

And after 7 and 1/2 gruelling hours in the plane THAT HAS NO MOVIES/GAMES/PROPER MUSIC, we finally arrived!!!

img293/1682/p8170042gd4.jpg
Our first picture upon touchdown!

Okay, seriously. I'm going to mati already.

My eyebags are as black as charcoal. Cannot make it.

I will blog more soon! I've edited SO many pictures and it's only waiting to be uploaded!
(Pray stupid Photobucket doesn't become annoying so I can upload pictures at one go and not one by one like the annoying but still reliable ImageShack)

UNTIL THEN!!!

PS, It's so late that I can hear the morning birds chirping...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by