Studio Shots

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I finally found out (after being in Sunway for almost a year) how and where to sign up for some extra-curricular activites. So I ended up having my schedule packed again just like it used to be in high school :) Missed having to go for a billion activities in high school.

Anyway, I signed up for volleyball, netball and I joined a dance/performance club. I know I didn't join any such mentioned clubs in high school (I was more into softball, athletics, handball, cheerleading etc) but I thought it'd be fun to try it out. I love playing beach volleyball eventhough the only coaching I had was from King during one of DJ's leisure camps. But I think I can pick it up pretty quick and play at least some decent volley.

Plus, it'll be fun to see Ju Nn sweat it out a little ;) HEHEHEHEH.


OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!

For heaven's sake, someone please save me! My neighbour's dog has gone insane!

ARGGHHHH!!!!

In all fairness, I love dogs and I especially love my darling little Hero but honestly, this idiotic insane dog is DRIVING ME MAD! It barks at every damn thing that MOVES. I'm freaking serious. It only DOES NOT bark at my family and the opposite family (if it bloody does......) and that's NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE IT DOES NOT BARK AT.

So anyway, right this minute, Flakers (that's the crazy dog's name) is barking madly because the mailman just slot in mails into my house and some neighbours'.

Oh my Gosh. He stopped. Wow.

That dog has serious issues. I know my Dad complained to my neighbour before so at least now they managed to refrain the dog from barking at night. But in the day, the dog is unleashed... and annoying as ever! My neighbours are darlings, really. It's their dog that's just down right retarded.

Now that I have the silence and tranquillity, I can blog in peace. Ahhh.

So I promised some studio pictures, didn't I? Here it is.

Studio Shots of Jean, Ju and Me @ Hartamas (17th March, 2007)

Pictures from my camera: Jean

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03758.jpg
You go, girl. Not bad, huh, my photographing skills? Yeah, try working with a 5.1 megapixel camera. You can't really do much. But with a good photographer and a good model, pretty pictures are still possible ;)

Studio shots: Jean

425437246_3dbd077667.jpg
Pretty.

425435111_0564a1b511.jpg
Sizzle.

425434143_53b60c623c.jpg
Glam.

425431149_c3863cc774.jpg
Sexy.

Jean's pictures are awesome, aren't they?

And now, for Ju Nn!

Pictures from my camera: Ju Nn

DSC03691.jpg

DSC03744.jpg

Studio shots: Ju Nn

425440355_7a5424f8aa.jpg
Style.

425439786_4157aaa1ff.jpg
Chic.

425440954_57bc960b63.jpg
Fierce.

My turn, my turn!

Pictures from my camera: Me

DSC03715.jpg

DSC03770.jpg
Okay, I'm not going to comment on myself because I can't. I wouldn't know what to say. To be honest, I feel I look the same in every picture.

Studio Shots: Me

424127650_5efa8a6087.jpg

424127650_5efa8a6086.jpg

424126478_6a8281b2d4.jpg

424125418_e4c4d1aac6.jpg
Well, I think this picture is nice. Haha. I just praised myself. Well, er, Ju and Jean said it was nice too! Hehehe.

And here are pictures of all three of us!

424148311_8bff4a5c97.jpg

424148910_3c1adf9bf6.jpg

424149187_b4be11f4dc.jpg

And there you have it!

It's Jean's 2nd time and Ju's 1st time! Ju Nn is absolutely fab for a first-timer! And Jean improved a whole lot from the first time she did studio shooting with me. Anyway, these studio shots were FREE (which I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing). I guess I'd take it as a good thing since I'm not a proffesional model and still need to collect more profile pictures and stuff. Plus, if you wanted studio shots, normally for a good place, you'd have to pay about RM500. So I think it's a good bargain plus I'm glad I got to help Ju and Jean collect more studio pics for their profiles too :)

Alrighty, Drew's gonna pick me up soon and we're gonna head to the Curve for some light shopping and to buy movie tickets for tonight. We are movie freaks, aren't we? Well, I guess in a way we're the hamsters, huh? Good thing for you guys. I'll post up movie reviews to either warn you or enlighten you about the movies, then, aright?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat is obviously the prettiest out of the three. :)

Friday, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

That is a very mean thing to say. Ju's shots are very.. Interesting.

Haha!

Friday, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

lol nice.

Friday, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

which studio in hartamas? how much does it cost to take there?

Saturday, March 24, 2007  
Blogger carmen says..

u look gorgeous,my dear^^..so do your friends..oh ya..your blog is attractive.=)

Saturday, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

all of you looked fab (((:

by the way i'm cass , left quite a few comments in your old blog (:

Saturday, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: I know what you're thinking, you naughty boyyyyy. HAHAHA!

Anony: It was free. I mentioned it, didn't I? Errr, I kinda forgot the name of the studio. But it's new and pretty nice.

Anony, Pin & Lilcarmen: Thanks thanks :)

Sensitiveme: Thanks! Oh, so YOU'RE Cass. Got it ;)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

can i know your actual height? you look fab! :)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Wanli: I'm 5'8" or 173cm. And thanks :)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i meant the actual price if outsiders wanna take. do u have any clue? btw u look fabs

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anony: Ohhh. Erm. The photographers actually rented the studio. But from what I heard, if you would like to take studio shots (with a professional photographer; inclusive of hair and make-up and the rental of the studio), it's roughly RM500++. I think you have to do your own wardrobe though?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger adeline says..

hey u look great!!!and so does ur frens. =))

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by