Welcome!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Finally! My blog is done.

Ahhh, at least here I can actually link people up! Fun!

Well, not so much fun for Brian who did EVERYTHING for me.

THANKS BRI! :) Really appreciate it.

Gosh, so weird. Blogspot doesn't have smileys. Something I gotta get used to.

Alrighty, let's move on to my long-awaited post! I know this update can't consider itself to be an update since it's not really up-to-date, but oh, well. Sorry for being extremely slow motion on this... "update".


Sri Kdu's Sports Day (9th March, 2007)

Results:-
1st. Red Team
2nd. Green Team
3rd. Blue & Yellow Team

How many teams? Four teams. Yay! Tied for last! Fun!

So, anyway, just to be on the "glass-is-half-full" side, being 3rd ain't so bad, ain't it? It's either I'm a lousy coach or.......... HAHAH! Kidding darlings, you girls (and boys) did your best. Booooo, I'm a sore loser! Time for MY ruthless comments on each house. BWAHAHAHA!

First up:

DSC03649.jpg
Okay, fine. They WERE good. And their uniforms were nice too. Darnit. I half-expected them to win seeing as they have a CHARM coach and there were CHARM judges... So if they didn't win, they ought to be kicked in the head. That's the sore loser part of me talking. Heheheh! But honestly? Their routine was BOH-RING. Okay FINE. So it wasn't boring boring, it was just... a standard cheerleading routine. There was no wow-factor for me. In terms of technic and stunts, they nailed it. Good show; not spectacular.

DSC03636.jpg
I'm sure their uniforms are the first thing that came into your mind too, isn't it? Colour off, design off but I like the skirt. They could've done better with their uniforms (Bet their whole team hates me now) But it's truuuueeee! Sorry lar. Being honest here. Their routine? Forgettable. Don't remember ANYTHING at all to be honest. Oh, wait! Now I remember, they have FOUR guys in their team which allowed them to do 5 stunts altogether simultaneously easily! It was very good, undoubtly. But they didn't have to do that simultaneous-5-stunts-thing 10 times in a row. Sheesh, be more creative! I know you've got amazing stunts, already. All in all, they were good, stunts-wise. Just like Red Team but Red Team had a little more creativity in their dance and blablabla. Sore loser, sore loser: Green Team sucks. Hehehehehehee. KIDDING LAR. Take a chill pill. Green Team was good. Just not as good as Red Team.

DSC03633.jpg
It's just never easy to design a uniform with the colour yellow. Still, I like their design... just not the colour. Still better than Green's though. Anyway, I found their routine much more entertaining that the standard Red and Green Team's one. But their stunts were a little shaky (like Blue's actually) and two stunts fell. Anyway, I don't have much to say about Yellow Team... oh, except that they had this cool stunt where the flyer was, erm, twirling around in the air. That was cool.

DSC03646.jpg
Blue Team! I'm really sorry the girls didn't get to win. They, too, had two stunts that fell. Anyway, I can't grade my own routine but I did get a couple of feedbacks that said Blue Team's routine was creative. BWAHAHHA. Thank you, thank you. Hmmm, either that or they were just being nice....
So the girls and guys did a good job although it was not their BEST performance. However, I have this feeling that even if they DID pull up all their stunts, they may not win. I think it's that way because the CHARM judges would probably focus on stunts and technique and not so much on creativity and the overall performance. It's proven with the results.
Heck it, maybe I'm just being a sore loser. Which I am. I'm not going to deny it! I really wanted the Blue Team to win :( They really put in so much effort. And they improved so, so much from when I first saw them. More than half the team were absolutely clueless about cheerleading and to see them perform with smiles, high-spirits and loud cheers just made me have goosebumps all over.
Oh, well. Hope they had a great time during all those practices and hope they'll forgive me for giving them big scoldings various times for being late, not coming for practices and etc.

Man, I talk too much.

Anyway, here's a picture I took of disappointed Jean when we got the results. Hehehe. Funnay.

DSC03481.jpg
Disappointed indeed. I was too sad to take a picture. Don't play when I'm being emo.

Wheeeeee:

DSC03613.jpg
Nice? Their uniforms? Hehe.

Here's a better picture of the back:

DSC03631.jpg
Corset back, yo. Don't play.


Okay, so up next is:

11 Month Anniversary @ Mum's Place (10th March, 2007)

DSC03486.jpg
Mum's Place is actually Mun Fye's relative's restaurant or something (Uncle, Aunty, Mom..? Whichever). The furnitures in the restaurant (yes, even the ones we're sitting on) are ALL for sale. Mostly Balanese. Very nice place. The place is in Damansara Perdana. The area is quite isolated and very quiet (because it's.. sort of new) but the restaurant is ALWAYS filled with people!

The food:

DSC03496.jpg
Yummiest thing ever. Yum, yum, yum! Feel like eating there tonight again.

DSC03503.jpg
Can't say it isn't yummy too. Mmmm. Could finish the whole plate. Even Mr. Carnivorous ate quite a bit. Was surprised.

DSC03498.jpg
This was just so-so. Nothing special. But it's still good. Just not, "wow".

We didn't do our usual camwhore here because we were rushing off to our next destination after. Anyway, just two days after, we went to Manhattan Fish Market (yes, again. It's the place I go everytime for the yummiest fish!) and there we did some camwhoring :) <<<< (Boo hoo, no smileys)


Dinner @ Manhattan (12th March, 2007)

DSC03664.jpg
Tee Hee. Blush.

What I had:

DSC03668.jpg
Andrew didn't feel like sharing so I had the small portion. YUMMMMMMY! Love it, love it, love it. I remember having the same Seafood Platter for One at Fish & Co. GROSS! Their rice is tomato rice (not garlic rice like Manhattan's. And their tomato rice is not even nice!), their sauce for the fish is not as yummy as Manhattan's and they don't have the famous flaming prawns (which sauce is TO-DIE-FOR), honest. Don't go to Fish & Co. Not worth it. Feel like having fish? Manhattan's the only way to go (eek, hope Fish & Co. doesn't sue me for this).

Andrew had:

DSC03669.jpg
Standard stuff. Drew's like that. He's a simple person. And that's great because I'm not. So we even out :)
Most of the time.

Lastly:

DSC03678.jpg
There you have it. PhotoHo's.


And that's about it for today's "update". Maybe with my new blog, I might be more semangat to blog more often and hopefully, more up-to-date!

Those who are interested in seeing studio shots of either Jean, Ju or Me, stay tuned for my next update! Coming soon! :)


P.S, I might have missed your link while checking if you've linked me. If I did, don't hesitate to e-mail me your link so I can link you up!

13 Comments:

Blogger Lauranne says..

hello! i um, read your blog! and i discovered the new one yaay. :D

Tuesday, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Mum's Place is owned by Mun Fye's cousin, Jolynn.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

hey you can put smilies on your blog as well . all you have to do is copy and paste it at the html (:

http://hk.geocities.com/yellowstoptingting/smiley.htm

hope this helps (:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey, this is sinyee! :)
Gosh, I didn't really expect you to link me! haha! xD
Well, I love your blog. :D Hopefully I could learn more to deal all those codes so that I could create my very own blog page! ;)
Oh yea, before I forget, happy anniversary to you and andrew! :)
Once again, thanks for linking me girl! Hopefully I could heard more from youuu! xD

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  
Blogger electronicfly says..

Love the banner... and the blue team's uniform.

btw, you left out an "i" in fazil's link..and is kiekiefied's add correctly spelled?

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Lauranne: Haha. You weren't the only one who discovered it. Smart of you all really ;)

Brian: Really? Jean told me it was his Uncle. Erm, doesn't matter anyway!

Sensitiveme: Thanks for the tip! But it's bit of a hassle for daily blogging (I'm a lazy bum). But it'll be very useful for my movie reviews!

Salady: Thanks for the wishes and no prob on the link-thing ;)

Her fei-ness: Thanks, thanks. Okay, I'm really not sure on the blog URL's. I'm gonna have to check with my blog designer! Haha.

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Tyna-C says..

your blogskin looks cool, i like. =)

btw, thanks for linking me.

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Nat.. The father of Fye's cousin IS his uncle..

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger S h e r v e says..

yay to blogspot! :D

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Tyna-c: Thanks and no prob :)

Brian: But you said owned by the cousin! Yeah, anyway... why are we debating about this? Hahahha.

Sherve: Yay, indeed!

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Cus you're such a dungu! It's like.. Father of his cousin = uncle = relative. So like you said, his relative owns it!

Aah!

Thursday, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Nattt! (: Gosh, I'm really sorry we all disappointed you. :/ We were all very much disappointed in ourselves too. I guess we didn't do our BEST. But, just so you know, Jean & you are both amazing coaches to all of us. And we really apprecieate that alot. It's really sad to know that we wouldn't be able to see you next year again cause you said you were going to Canada. :/ Geez.

Well, I would like to thank you for everything, your effort, your time & all. And you're definitely NOT a loser. You're really amazing & you know that. (;

It's been great working with you & Jean. We all had such wonderful time with both gorgeous people! :D We all really look forward to see you soon. Well, take care. Till then, bye Nat. :)

<3

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Bernadine: Hey darl, I'm glad you girls enjoyed yourself with me and Jean. Who knows what next year may bring though ;) You girls take care and we'll see what happens next!

Sunday, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by