Big and Chunky!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Gonna admit it...

I am guilty of watching Madagascar 2 AND liking it.

As kiddy as it is, it makes me feel all happy and well, like a kid again (hence, it being "kiddy" as I've mentioned).

GOSHDARNITTTTT---

GARGH!!!

Sorry, I'm just so annoyed because it's awful hard to type with my keyboard right now....

I'm going to admit to another silly thing I managed to put myself into again.

Just this afternoon, I got very excited in drinking coke that I clumsily spilt it ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD.

I am such a doofus.

Now my spacebar is all sticky and gross. It so difficult to type!!

I am, however, grateful, that I can actually type though. But, boy, if I don't get this fixed soon, I'll be having major biceps by the time I finish this post.

Er... okay, I've officially succeeded into straying completely off topic very quickly... back to what I was ORIGINALLY going to blog about--

So, as kiddy as the movie is to most of you, I enjoyed it.

And I especially enjoyed one of their soundtracks:

BIG AND CHUNKY!!

It's awesome, you HAVE to listen to this:



CHUNKY CHUNKY CHUNKY!!!!!

PLUMPY PLUMPY PLUMPY!!!!

Love it.

Another random post. Will be back with more very soon :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Merry Xmas!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too :)

Thursday, December 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by