NKOTB CONCERT!

Monday, November 24, 2008


Honestly, I never knew very much at all about New Kids on the Block.

All I vaguely remember was that my Sister, Lena, was crazy about them back when I was... what, 5?

But a Boy Band concert can never really go wrong.

As gay as it may be for most of you, pop concerts are always entertaining and fairly amusing.

Although NKOTB ain't exactly the newest kids on the block (they are really 30-ish-year-old men on some block), they put on quite a good show!

Plus, when you have opening performances by Lady Gaga and Natasha Bedingfield, it can't be all that bad, can it?

NKOTB Concert @ GM Place (22nd November, 2008)

Lady Gaga:


I actually really enjoyed her performance. I'd definitely hit her concert if she had one comin'!

I took vids for Natasha but I'm far too lazy to post it because really, it was nothing too crazy. It was just her, and a band... and... 2 back-up vocalists.

She didn't even really dress up or anything.

Undoubtedly, her live performance was really good, just.. well, nothing quite special.

Anyway, here are-

The NKOTB!:


Honestly, I seriously only just figured out the Joey from NKOTB was really THE Joey McIntyre when he started singing that song. It all makes sense now!

And I also just found out that Mark Wahlberg's brother is in NKOTB too; Donald Wahlberg. Not to mention Donnie starred in SAW!

Learned so many new things that day.

Overall, I enjoyed myself quite a bit!

And that's thanks to-

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kelvin :)

Okay, no more fun & games.

Finals are in less than 10 days!!

GULP :(

I need some serious motivation here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

STOOPIIIDDD WOMANNNNN! i wanna watch lady gaga. i freakinggg like her. ARGHHHHH jealousssssssss.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

heheheh! yeah wei, she's dem powerrrrr.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008  
Blogger |!_*Cherloyy*_!| says..

i din know tat jordan sang tat song too until u post this up. he sang "say goodbye" too if im not mistaken.

oh oops sorry. im juz a random reader. hehe! :)

Sunday, November 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by