Food for Thought... Not Quite Delicious Food Though. Not At All Actually.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Honestly, you men can be so disgusting sometimes (some more than others.. much, much more).

I'm not saying us girls aren't gross too but we're far less gross than you boys, for sure!

And this very fact is clearly depicted in the PUBLIC WASHROOMS.

You can't deny that the Men's are always stinkier and dirtier than the Ladies'.

Working at Hapa, cleaning the washrooms isn't a difficult task (much less for the Ladies' than the Men's obviously) because the washrooms are always kept nice & clean and normally (normally... but not all people are quite normal which can be really pissing off) people who step into a clean washroom can't exactly make it look like a tornado hit. Unless drunk people and puke are involved, but let's not go there.

So us servers do washrooms checks now and again during our shifts to make sure the washrooms and nice & sparkly. Obviously, drunk guys are very, very bad with their aim so....... but, that gets mopped up every time before opening... no worries there.

However, what really disturbed me the other day while I was cleaning up the Men's was as I was shoo-shoo-ing (that's the sound the anti-bacterial spray makes, thus the slang) the....... Men's peeing thingy hanging off the wall (for some reason, I can't recall what the heck that stupid thing is called... the one that you men pee into hanging off the wall... it's like on the tip of my tongue but it's totally not coming to me! Sorry, total blonde moment right now, feel free to enlighten me in my comment box), I discovered some... excrements on the wall.

(-_-")

Se-rious-ly.

Please... guys... do refrain yourselves from picking your nose when you pee.

It may be quite enjoyable to you BUT IT SURE AIN'T FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHEN I HAVE TO SCRAPE OFF YOUR NOSE PICKINGS OFF THE WALLS!

SOOOOO DISGUSTING LAAAA.

Eurghks!
(trying to make as much of a disgusted sound as I can to truly show how much shivers I got from scraping off 'em excrements off the wall)

Another annoying thing I had to come across today from this dude sitting two seats away from me during Econ lecture today was his-

INTOLERABLE LEG SHAKING!!!

I detest people who shake their legs especially in cinemas, in the bus and much, much less in lectures.

I was having a major headache after 2 hours of inconsistent chair vibration in lecture.

Thinking about it now even makes me feel like puking actually.

SO ANNOYING! And so rude!

As though people around you enjoy your drilling as much as you do. I seriously felt like smacking his head.

I actually wish I did... well, atleast told him to stop doing it but. Well, I'm not really like that, I just kind of put up with it and suffer later. And learn a new lesson, which today's one was: Don't ever freaking sit in the same damn row as that annoying leg-driller.

So guys, as it is, we girls have to eventually put up with some of your gross traits in the future... but do make our lives somewhat easier and make us feel less disgusted by starting with cleaning out your nostrils during your private shower time and by kicking out the bad habit of leg shaking.

I just felt like rambling today, so there you go.

I've got party pictures to load up but I have Financial Accounting midterm to write tomorrow and need to get back to studying!

Wish me luck!

Also, wish me luck on surviving through my first Winter!

It's Fall now and I'm experiencing some 3-4 degrees in temperature... in the day 0_o .... but surviving!

Let's hope my Malaysian tolerance can get me through -3 to -4 degrees!!

Have a good day, all!
(men, don't forget my extremely valuable advise)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

urinal?

Thursday, October 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I believe the "technical term" you're looking for is urinal? LOL. Cute that you forgot.

Damn gross la - picking nose and peeing. WTFWTF. And guys say they don't multitask.

Thursday, October 16, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

i already got it from another buddy but thanks! ahaha.

Friday, October 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by