My First Fall & Volunteer @ Willingdon's Nursery

Monday, October 20, 2008


As cold as it is, the beautiful Fall leaves totally make up for it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fall has got to be the prettiest season!

The colour shades of the leaves are beauuutiful :)

I could just stare and stare at the awesome view up in SFU.

Don't mind the jakun Malaysian here.

Funny, I never really thought about how to translate "jakun" into English.

Anyway, I've probably mentioned that I'm volunteering at Willingdon's Church's Nursery and here are the reasons why I look forward to Sunday mornings:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Watching over teensy 2 year-olds and below just makes my motherly instinct rage!

But no, I am not quite dying to get a child just yet.

Still, they are such darlings (we have some naughty ones here and there and some major criers but generally, they're really sweet) and you just want to hold, hug & kiss 'em all over!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oopsie, a lil' boo boo there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vera! She's my favourite. She's so independent; one of the few who don't cry when their mummy leaves them for service. And she's constantly smiling!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this is Caleb! Only 3-months old. That week, I officially grew larger biceps. I had to carry him for an hour and the half straight because he would start sobbing if I put him down! He may be 3-months old but he sure ain't 3 pounds.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He's sooOOooOoo cuuute!

They ALL areeee.

I just wanna kidnap them all homeeeee!

Something new I discovered, SOMEBODY doesn't think babies are cute.
(apparently, that SOMEBODY will only have the exception of his...or her... own baby)

WHO the HECK doesn't think babies are cute?

DO YOU NOT?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

omggggg damnnnn freaking ass cute riteee! i wanna play with them. arghhhhhhhhh

Thursday, October 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Let me help.

Jakun = Country bumpkin.

Saturday, October 25, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

ju: u'd fall in love with them an wanna kidnap them!! haha.

kin: country bumpkin? seriously? wow... i'd rather say jakun.

Monday, October 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hehheeee if i do ever go to vancouver we shall come up with a kidnap plan!
country bumpkin? why? how does it make sense? (=.=)"

Tuesday, October 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by