Blogging from Calgary

Sunday, August 24, 2008


Touched down in Calgary 2 days ago for the weekend and am having a major blast so far!!

I've been meaning to blog my camping trip at Galiano Island but ImageShack's connection here sucks and I can't seem to upload the pictures on Blogger so gotta wait until I get back (leaving tomorrow night).

Anyway, am on my 3rd day in Calgary and so far, everything is going absolutely fantabulous!

As envious as I am that Mandy and Andrew are in Portland (which is across the border to US of A... which with my Malaysian passport, I can't cross over without having to go through the mambo jumbo of applying for the US Visa... curses to the M'sian passport grrr) and shopping their butts off, I am having a considerably fun time and there are sooooo many videos and pictures for this trip, I may have to resort to video blogging for once!

Once I compile the pictures and videos for this trip, I think it'll be pretty awesome.

Stay tuned for me updates; coming soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by