Redang - Part IV

Saturday, March 8, 2008


The continuation of day 2!

Our Redang Holiday - Day 2 - Part II (23rd February, 2008)

After spending another great day at the beach and with the waves, we headed off by the time it was dark to wash up and attend the barbecue dinner!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With my handy dandy cam :) Am loving it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Camhoooo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I swear, this Satays were THE BEST I've ever eaten. I'm not so much of a Satay fan but this stuff was GOOD!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drew fed on the Satays like how a pack of hungry wolves would.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron helped!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju did what Andrew did to the Satay... to the buns. Gotta admit, those buns are addictive! For the 3 days we were there, we kidnapped at least 20 buns to our rooms altogether, haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The moon was sooooo bright and so full we couldn't resist posing (yes, all four of us) with the moon!


Group shots!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This was supposed to be a normal smiley pic but I've no clue what Jean & Ju were doing though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL!! Look at the two ding dongs behind!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OMG. Marcus has fallen into the wrath of my gay boyfriend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The boys. Poyo sial.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The girls... or ah peks. I actually suggested to pose "damn man" and boy, oh, boy, Son and Ju sure did a good job! Haha. I wonder whyyyyyyyyyy......... heheheheheh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andrewy & Meee.


Next, we went into Laguna's DISCOOOO!!!

Eh, the R&B music was quite happs, okayyyy. Don't play.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ren & Ju!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sheng & Jean! Stiffles laughter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Son & Marc!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drew & Me!


Photo montage of Andrew & Sheng:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HAHAHAHHA. I took a picture asking them both to pose and while looking back at the pic, I asked Andrew what the heck was his pose supposed to be. His answer? The expression was genuinely real. He was giving that very face when he noticed a bunch a young wannabe boys shuffling horribly to techno music.

The proper poses now:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Michael Scoffield wannabes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
....retards.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sheng;
giving the attention. Andrew; liking the attention. Aaron; wanting the attention. Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drewyyy & Meeee :)

After Disco-ing and some drinks, we went back to King's room to play some cards while waiting for the Karaoke Room to be available. Hot stuff; the karaoke at Laguna's.

Just before midnight, Andrew tells me he wants to pass me my Birthday pressie so he brought me back to our room!

And at the doorway, I got my first surprise!!

My Christmas pressie from Andrew (he still owed me until then... it was a pretty anklet from Perlinis which I'm wearing right this moment) and a huge note telling me that my next surprise was waiting at the reception!

So off to the reception I went and let's cut the long story short... I embarrassed myself quite thoroughly in order to get my next pressie (the yummy gold traveling bag I wanted from Padini!) and ANOTHER note asking me to go to the beach for my final surprise!!

They covered my eyes and lead me to the beach and I got the biggest surprise everrrr!!!

My girlfriends lit up candles on what seemed like a zillion cupcakes to form a shape of a 20 and had such pretty rose petals sprinkled all over the sand.

It was the prettiest, sweetest thing ever :))))

The problem was, I had to DIG for my final present!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron had the whole thing on camera so once I get the vid, I should be able to upload it ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's part of the whole set up. Drewy the lousy photographer; didn't catch the full extent of the whole deco.

So, anyway, in front of me was the "X" that marked the spot (more like the flowers that marked the spot) where my present was buried.

I dug and dug and dug (my girls had to help me... it was a big box and BOY, did they bury it deep!) and finally... I got my pressieeee!!!

A super sleek pure white Zara coat!!! EEK!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Posing with my pressies :))))
(note: my sandy knees from the kneeling while digging)

By gosh, that was the hardest I ever had to work for my presents but you know what?

Every moment was worth it.

Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I heart them all so much for the effort they made!

Soooo...

After all the thrills and spills were over, it was off for some karaoke!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Super semangat, we were. We sang from 12am til about 3am you know!!

Check out our power rendition of NSYNC's Tearing Up My Heart!!!:



LOL!!

Good times, good times!

Thus, ends our 2nd and final night at Redang!

Stay tuned for Day 3, coming up next :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hi girl! are you studying at sunway?

Saturday, March 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i wish i have friends who treated me like that

Saturday, March 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by