Happy Vday!

Thursday, February 14, 2008


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

Here's a lil' Valentines video to get you all into the spirit!


Hehehhehehhehehe.

The clip is pretty old (I think it was posted up a year ago in fact!) but it was one of the better Happy Tree Friends Valentines clips.

Slightly distorted idea of Vday but it's purpose is to make those single men & ladies out there feel a little less spiteful today!

Do remember; it's also Friendship Day!
Here's a lil' Valentines video to get you all into the spirit!


Get together with all your single friends (since your couple friends might make you barf with their overdose of mushiness) and mingle around.

You never know what surprises may lurk around the corner!

Oh, one more thing before I go...

I was driving to College this morning (using the LDP), and something caught my attention BIG TIME!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

At first, I was thinking to myself, "Gee, what a WEIRD advertisement. And honestly, why that dude la?"
(No offense to the dude... He is still a very sweet and thoughtful person)

Then as I was scanning around for the brand of the advert and realized there was none I was like...

OMG!!!!!

That's sooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeet!

And a blur of thoughts just rush into my mind:

"What if I were that Kelly Tan E. Li?"

"Man, that guy must be rich."

"And on Valentines too!!"

"This is something new."

"He's either really thoughtful or just being very cocky."

"Ah, well. When you have the $$$ and can afford to pull off a stunt like that, why not?"

"What a cool way to be up on a Billboard."

"What if she didn't notice it?"

"What if she did and got into an accident out of complete shock!?"

Okay, I think that's enough of sharing my absurdly random thoughts.

Anyhow, I think it's the sweetest thing and goodness knows that Billboard sign was not for me but I still felt that warm, fuzzy feeling of love and had a ridiculous smile pasted on my face the whole way home!

Ahhh, the POWER of LOVE!

Well, wishing you all a GREAT Valentines :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

lol...happens dat d gf of dat guy din use ldp at all..hahaha..

Thursday, February 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat, about ielts, how was reading? was it hard? and how long did you wait till it was your turn to speak? just need to know.

btw, that photo might be your 50 bucks wei.

Thursday, February 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

solid... i want it next time

Thursday, February 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Heyy...how was your Valentine's Day? I bet it sure went well and sweet. hehe. =)

would like to ask, do you know any freelance job which involves bridal photoshoot? If you know, do let me know the company and website as well ya.

Thankiu thankiu.

Friday, February 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I know it's random question, totally unrelated to this post. But would like to ask if you can tell me the steps in doing Photoshop. Do you know what's the process of making a photo turn black for the background, but the object inside still remains the same? Can tell me the steps to do it? I can't find the function to do it.

Thanks tons!

Friday, February 15, 2008  
Blogger Brian. says..

HEY you saw the billboard! I didn't get to see it. Haha.

Came out in the papers on Feb 15th.

Turns out that guy is some exec at some advertising company. Cost him 40 grand to put his picture there.

Also he had a foolproof plan la. He took her to dinner then asked her to look at the sign board.

God so corny.

Friday, February 15, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: I scored the highest for the Reading Test so I think it can't be too hard. But do buy a IELTS practice book! It'll probably help. Some questions may come off a little tricky. And I didn't wait long! I was lucky because I was the 2nd person in line to be interviewed so waited approximately 15 minutes?
And I don't think I can get my RM50 now that Star put it up on the front page!

Notty Bear: Vday was all right for me. Nothing extravagant! Erm, I used to be tied up to a modeling company that books Bridal Shows & Photoshoots for models but I haven't been doing any shows for quite a while now. Anyhow, you can try googling KDS Entertainment. That's the company's name.

Anonymous: Oh, no. I don't really know actually. BRIAN, TAKE THIS ONE!!

Bri: Yeah, I know. I'm faster than Star, HEHE! And apparently he didn't have to pay to put it up. It just COSTS RM40k but he didn't HAVE to pay it. If you really think about it, if he DID have to pay for it, I think he would've spent more than just RM14k on his wedding ring lor!
Corny as it seems, most girls would adore these kind of things!

Saturday, February 16, 2008  
Blogger Brian. says..

Anonymous: Google "selective desaturation".

Sunday, February 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

anon, magnetic lasso

Monday, February 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by