Cher Jeen's Birthday @ Lunabar & Clubbing @ Cynna/Loft

Friday, November 30, 2007

Cher Jeen's Birthday @ Lunabar, Pacific Regency Hotel (28th November, 2007)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Le Chauffeur.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju & Jean.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Partyqueen & Misswishful.

In Luna...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Brian; the photographer.

Lousy boy was supposed to pass me pictures from Lunabar but he's soooooo busy!

So now I've got super limited pictures from Jeen's party.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju Nn, Sonia, Jean, Valerie & Me.

As embarrassing as it was, we camwhored in the loo!!

Heyyy... the lightings quite nice, okayyy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lunabar's loo. Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Birthday Girl!!

Happy Birthday, Jeen!

Hope you had a blast!


PS, once I get the pics from Bri, will add 'em in!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clubbing @ Cynna/Loft, Asian Heritage Row, KL (28th November, 2007)

As usual, we girls would enter through Cynna, get our free cranberry vodka from there and enjoy some house music before moving over to Loft where the party really begins ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Ju.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Sonzy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It scares me how we look so much alike in this picture!!

Haha.

And off we were to Loft!

Met up with Wei Leong, Audrey, Hoong Sheng, Yow Kiat, Calvin, Shamir, Mitchell, and Andrew.

Pictures!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We look like we're on fire! As in, literally. Cheh cheh, I'm not trying to be perasan, okayyy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I honestly love this cam mode. Problem is, you gotta stone in your pose for at least 10 seconds before you can move which makes you look slightly retarded especially when people are looking.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Audrey.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sonia & Me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sheng & Jean.

They look so matchy-matchy. Haha. And it wasn't even on purpose!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drewy & I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Audrey & Wei Leong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sonzy & Calvin.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju & Mitch.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shamir, Andrew & Hoong Sheng.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Audrey & Jean.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Wei Wei.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Party @ Loft.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Camho with Jean's cam!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BFF's <3

Gosh, I feel as though I'm on holidays already... WHICH I AM NOT!!!

Indeed, all my girlfriends are on holidays and so is practically everyone else I know!!

Grrrr. ADTP blows. Hmph.

FYI, the only reason why I'm actually out clubbing and having late nights is only because....

ME FOLKS ARE OUTTA TOWN!!!
(went for their 2nd honeymoon to Paris!!)

Yessss, when the parents are away... NAT'S OUT TO PLAYYYY!!!

Sorry laaa... but I'm a little deprived of the outside world after midnight so must abuse my time a bit for now.

But I promise next week I will stay home, be a goody-two-shoes and stuff my nose into all my books and study!!

Anyway!! Stay tuned for some cool UNDERWATER PICS which I will post up soon after editing them!!!

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

OI! I tried to send it lah. But Gmail would only allow me to upload a maximum of 20 megs per file and the file is 26 megs.

Not my fault.

Sunday, December 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hello nat, jus wondering the birthday girl jeen, is she someone famous? lol. seems like all the chiqs was invited to her bash. hee. how u guys knew each other? =P

Sunday, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: Ok.... if you say so....

Anonymous: Erm, haha. I'm sure she is. I knew her through her brother, Cher Chi. But we're all pretty much connected since we hang with the same clique!

Monday, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by