Moving Day

Friday, August 31, 2007

Gosh...

After 18 years of living in the same house... I am finally, FINALLY moving.

All my childhood memories with my neighbourhood friends, teen memories with my girlfriends, life memories with my family and a hundred other memories with so many other people who came into my life.

GETTING EMO NOW!!!!

I've been living here for so long and had far too many good memories that most of my friends are gonna miss my house!

Sigh...

Well, it's all good.

On the bright side, whoever that threw eggs at my house/car won't know where to look for me now. Ha-ha.

Anyway, I won't have any internet connection until next week!

Gargh. It's so annoying because I have a BILLION updates to post about!!!!

Let's hope the TMNet people will be efficient enough.

Until then!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Nice to c ur changed format..Nice group..Seems u made huge fun in last month..Tell us wht u do/..

Thursday, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by