My Morphs & CNY Celebration!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Can I draw a conclusion first?

Conclusion: Morphing couples are NOT the best of ideas.

And here's proof to that:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A butch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hoong Sheng's Twin Sister. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A pretty boy. I think Ju made Aaron look prettier.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.


Sorry, Son. It's just so funny!!!! Please don't kill me.

It's obvious now that you and Marc look 100x better individually. Okay, maybe if I had a better picture of Marc.......

Then, I tried morphing us girls instead hoping that same sex morphs would turn out less weird-looking.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our mouth looks retarded.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Coughs. Stifles. Coughs again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The more I look at it, the more our morph reminds me of Cecilia Cheung. That can't be good, right? What with the whole Edison Chen liaison going on.


Last but not least!

FYI, it wasn't easy to look for straight on pictures of everyone you know! However, while looking for the 8 faces above that I have already morphed, I managed to crop a couple more faces of 2 particular people of whom I was curious to know what sort of morph would turn up using both of their faces.

Tadaaaaaaa:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HEHHHAHAHEHAEHHEHEHAEHHEA!

It's really not that funny. Just wanted to annoy the both of them.

Still, I think they both made each other look more....

Let you finish that sentence, eh?

Well, enough of the morphs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese New Year Celebration (6th & 7th February, 2008)


Eve of Chinese New Year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sisters @ Home. CMI faces, we know.

The delicacies that Mummy Ng and Tini prepared!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My favo veggies: Siu Pak Choy and the Pork stuff which I'm not into. I'm not really a Porky person.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Steamed Fish.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Garlic Prawns.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Steamed Chicken. The favourite of the night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And not forgetting the Lou Sang! (However you spell it) Eaten this almost literally 10 times this CNY season.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To health, wealth, prosperity, good fortune, happiness, success and all that other good stuff!

After dinner, Alan came over and we played Gin Rummy the whole night long!
(Well, only if you count "whole night long" being til 2am)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gin Rummy!

And thus, ended our night!

First Day of Chinese New Year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Ng Sisters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Daddy's lil' girl ;)
(Except I'm kinda taller?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Ng Family!

As tradition follows; 3 of us took plentiful camho pics while in the car during visitation!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lena's face has not yet failed to crack me up again!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Tini. She's the best Kakak ever!

We stopped by for lunch @ one of my Aunt's place.

She had such a pretty garden that even though it was a zillion degrees outside, we went to have a mini photoshoot anyway!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me in the Botanic Garden!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now the both of us!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Family & My Aunt and Uncle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wheeee!!


And that's the last picture we took of the day because we were all so hot, stuffy & awful grumpy due to the disastrously hot weather and the traveling!

It was all worth it though ;)

If you catch my drift.

So that's how my CNY went!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

*envious* you always look good in whatever that you wear. love you white dress and your belt.

just out of curiosity, both of your sisters must be very successful, huh? don't mind if I ask where are both of 'em working now? auditors? 3 of you have always-do-well-in-studies kind of look. =) I bet you guys sure did.

hehe! :)

Monday, February 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

you're not close to your eldest sister? closer to your second one? =)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008  
Blogger Brian. says..

WOW. Are you horrible person or what?

Your morph is on the way..

Tuesday, February 19, 2008  
Blogger Victor Tan says..

nice blog natalia, =) keep it up. Happy CNY to you. When coming velvet again!?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008  
Blogger Arthur Lam says..

Hey nat..heres the link to my photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wai_pek/

cheers!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Aw, thanks :) Actually, Lena is working in advertising (Astro) and Candice is currently studying Architecture in Melbourne Uni. As for doing well in studies, Candice is our gem ;) She's a complete brain!

Anonymous: Am still close to Lena but I'd say I'm closer to Candice. Lena's always busy, busy, busy!

Brian: Don't laaaaa. Hehehehe. Quite funny whattttt :)

Victor: Thanks! Happy CNY to you too :) Possibly for my Birthday?

Arthur: Thank you!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by