Miss Wishful Turns 20!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's My Birthday :)

Firstly, wanna thank those of you who thoughtfully remembered my Birthday!

Thank you for the wishes & the blessings :)

And special thanks to Jean, Ju, Son, Drew, Sheng, Ren, Marc, King, Shaun & Richard for giving me the biggest, sweetest surprise Birthday ever!

It's certainly a Birthday to remember plus, the BEST Island trip ever :D

I have soooooooooooo many pictures... 475 pictures & videos altogether... that it's gonna be a killer to blog it all. Not to mention all the other stuff I did last week!

I'll do the best I can! Despite the fact that I have 3 midterms on Thursday...

Sigh!
(happy sigh)

It's safe to say that I am the happiest girl in the world right now :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

blessed 20th birthday. (:

Monday, February 25, 2008  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

happy birthday (: hope you had a blast!

Monday, February 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

do more morphs!do more morphs! do more morphs! I love them & they really make my day. Haha

Monday, February 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

could I know what eyeliner are you using? liquid? pencil? gel? cream type? I'm using Loreal's liquid eyeliner, just bought so dunno if it's good.. But I heard skin food's liquid eyeliner is good. Do you apply on upper lid only? or on lower lid as well?

and what do you use to remove eyeliner?

thanks!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Chrystie & Pikyie: Thanks girls :)

Anonymous: Haha! It's actually quite tedious work to set up morphs of people I know. You could try it though ;) Go to MorphThing.com!

Anonymous: I'm using Maybelline's pencil eyeliner and am lovin' it ;) Doesn't smudge and is easy to remove! And I use Loreal's make-up remover. Get the one that has the layer of oil; it makes removing effortless!

Sunday, March 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by