Mexico Day 6 & 7

Sunday, January 25, 2009


Finally, my LAST Mexico post--

Mexico Day 6 & 7 (1st & 2nd of January, 2009)

Photobucket
Iguanas getting their share of the sun.

Photobucket
Camouflage.

Photobucket
Josh, Erik & Max; chillin' in the deep blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mohawk!

Photobucket
In the pool Jacuzzi with Max & Tere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hands! Haha. We expired cheerleaders still got it ;)

Photobucket


By the way, my underwater baby, the Olympus cam, has finally given up on me :(

These underwater pictures above are the last few pictures I took with it.

It k.o'd in Bali but thankfully after getting some pretty good footage first!!

Time to get myself a NEW CAM!! Pretty excited about that ;)

Back to Mexico...

Photobucket
For dinner, we decided to spoil ourselves with a fancy dinner at an Italian Restaurant, Limoncello!

Photobucket
Home made baked Italian bread served with olive oil and sweet balsamic vinegar! Yumm.

Photobucket
Beef Tataki. All the while, I thought I was eating Tuna Tataki! That's how fresh and tender the Beef Tataki was, haha!

Photobucket
I think that's either a prawn or squid salad... but I'm pretty sure that's Josh. Haha.

Photobucket
Some seafood dish I can't be sure of. But that's Sarah & Josh!

Photobucket
With my uber yummy Seafood Risotto. I heart heart heart Risottosssss!!

Photobucket
Max & Tere with the SAME dish; Chicken Fillet & Pasta.

Photobucket
Erik with his Stuffed Farfalle pasta thingy, I believe.

Photobucket
Finished off our dinner with Limoncellos! I could barely take a sip though. I was afraid that if I actually attempted to finish it, all my awesome Risotto might end up in a toilet bowl.

Photobucket
Tere & her Mom didn't want theirs either so the boys ended up drinking our share.

The following day, and also our last day breathing the fresh Cancun air...

Photobucket
Sigh! I miss Cancun :(

Photobucket
I adore FROOT LOOPS! Just about the most addictive snack I ever had. I wonder if they have them in Malaysia.... gonna go hunt for some.

Photobucket
The awesome beaccchhh.

Photobucket
Beautiful Cancun.

Photobucket
Perfect weather too!

Photobucket
Sob!! Cancun was sooo prettttyyy.

Really had an amazing trip to Cancun and actually, for the past few weeks, I've been going to pretty great places; Korea... my stopover before hitting Malaysia... but it's really only food, food and more food so I don't think I'd be blogging about it... and Bali, and also hopefully hitting some old favourites; Bangkok & Redang, maybe?

Gotta collect some decent $$$ this festive season and I might be able to do just that ;)

Have a GREAT and PROSPEROUS Chinese New Year Everyone!!!

***GONG XI FA CAI***

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Just so you don't have to hold on to your hope so tightly, yes, they do have froot loops in Malaysia. I've been eating them since I was like 7 O_o

Sunday, January 25, 2009  
Blogger Brian. says..

Nat. Froot Loops have been around since forever.

What's wrong with you?

Are you saying you grew up not eating Froot Loops?

Monday, January 26, 2009  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

i grew up eating koko crunch & coco pops & honey stars. and they have, like, the fruit shaped stuff but never froot loops!!

sorry, me just blind.

BUT YAY TO HAVING FROOT LOOPS. I AM SOOOO GETTING THAT NEXT TIME I HIT THE SUPERMARKET WOOOHOOO!

Monday, January 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by