Rollerblading

Sunday, September 14, 2008


Rollerblading @ English Bay (1st September, 2008)

Oops, I'm two weeks late from updating, haha.

I'll try to catch up!

Anyway, up until today, I am suffering from my injuries that I received on this fateful day.

It started off with an innocent game of rockband...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, I guess it ain't so innocent when topless men are playing it.... that's Matt, Erik & Ian there.

After the half-naked game of rockband, we journeyed to English Bay for some rollerblading.

As usual, Miss Accident-Prone here insisted on having an early casualty...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I felt flat, almost literally, on my face and scratched and bruised up my right hand (severely), right elbow and both my knees. It was soooo, soooo bad. And it was pretty darn painful too.


I must add, Canada has got to have the most helpful and incredibly nice Samaritans ever!

The first one passed by and passed me 2 band aids she happened to be carrying with her and this other guy saw me topple like a retard from his apartment and came down to give me a bag of ice and a cloth!

Malaysians would probably just stare, possibly point fingers & either whisper or laugh loudly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice closer upper for you guys. The band aids are covering the best parts.

Nevertheless, the show must go on!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But with multiple aids in order for less further damage to my body. I thought I was being cool when I said I didn't need knee guards and elbow guards but... if you're a horrid klutz, those are essential items.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rockin' the blades, looking sizzling in my protection!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Erik.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Silly Ian.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I fell down... again... but on the grass so no damage done! And Ian sympathetically joined me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Check out Erik's sexy wind-blown hair.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Number 1.

Went home to tend to my casualty...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Managed to clean it up a little. Actually I think it looks worse now then in the pic.

The bruises turned practically black for the longest time and the scars are still visible...

My knees are damaged goods. As are my elbows and my right hand... I can scare people with my right hand actually. It looks preeeety distorted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yum yum.

Sigh.

I seriously need to be more careful.

Had a horrid fall, burnt my hair and to make matters a little worse...

I kicked my left foot by accident on the corner of my bedside table (and it wasn't exactly the most blunt corner) and it's not all scabby.

JEEZ!!

Thank goodness for the band aids on my bedside table.

They're my lifesavers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by