In Singaporeeee Transiting..

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


For the second time around, I've left home...

Significant differences (and obvious ones) are:

#1 It's not as hard as it used to be (I didn't cry this time, which is a real accomplishment seeing how much of a crybaby I am).
#2 Traveling alone this time; starting to get used to it and feeling pretty independent now.
#3 The amount of people sending me off has reduced from a rough 20 to just 2 (everybody's either gone off to Aussie or somewhere already or couldn't give smack for waking up at friggin' 6am... I totally understand because I wouldn't either. It's a deathly hour to be awake).

I have a 3-hour transit here in Singapore and miraculously managed to steal some "PPSLG wifi" connection so thought I'd just post a lil' somethin' somethin'.

Sigh..

Already, I had a horribly packing experience (always the case when you limit a girl to bringing only 2 bags of 20 kg each), only 1 hour of sort-of-sleep sleep, and say good-bye to the last people I'd want to say good-bye to... I had to have a dreadful 55 minutes flight from KL to Singapore.

Sometimes, I curse having an extremely sensitive nose.

I happily picked a good aisle seat (easy exit/access), visited the lavatory before the plane takes off, returned to my seat, sniffed the air...

!$#F%@7R!!^4&E#%*&@K!$^!!&I%%#!N^#82$($G^$%@!!^#&B$@*^#@$O!!!!

I always sincerely pity and give a hearty laugh when someone tells me their horror flight stories of seating close-by screaming babies or awesome-smelling individuals but I haven't yet encountered the latter so I never truly felt the monstrosity of the situation until just.

It was so bad that I swear I could taste my puke.

It didn't help that I really wanted to sleep (I think I actually sort of managed dozing off for 10 minutes by using my hair to cover my face; I didn't care that the people around me thought I was some kind of weirdo).

And the cherry on top of the cake?

3 annoying brats behind making a heck of a racket.

HARUMPHHH!!

My day has NOT been going well.

I'm just going to keep myself awake for these 3 hours and friggin'... do my assignment or something, gah!

I'm dead tired but I don't care. I will crash & burn on my 6-hour flight to Korea.

Cross my fingers that I won't be near any screaming brats or BO fragrance!
(Maybe a hot hunk instead? Hehe)

By the way, MissWishful.Com is in progress of revamping so don't mind the stagnancy for a while!

It should be up in a day or two :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dean says..

I've been reading your blog for awhile now, watched the vids, read the entries...and I never would have guessed in a million years that you're a crybaby.

You seemed more self-assured than that, confident, mature. Well, just look at your profile pic! That knowing stare, that I'm-ready-for-anything pose...now, if that just doesn't ooz self confidence, lol. Guess it goes to show the difference between knowing someone in real life and just having distant random impressions of someone from reading their blog. Kind of a reality check.

I think all of your traveling experience will serve you well in the future, when you become a famous and powerful corporate executive traveling the world over making million dollar deals. Of course, by then you will have your own private company jet, not because you want to be a part of the upper management elite, but because of that fateful day when you rode on a plane and had to sit next to mr. stinky. Never, ever again. lol.

Thursday, April 02, 2009  
Anonymous Sonzy says..

I'm cominnnnnnnng sooooon bitch! x
heehehehs.
eh upload alexis pics please.
mwa mwa mwa.!

glad you called today!
i love you nata de coco.!

4months and counting k nata :)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

dean: wow, that's an incredible speech. thank you :) but truly, i am a huge crybaby. without exaggeration, i can't stop tears from emerging whenever i see someone infront of me cries... i'd like to call it empathy ;)

sonzy: i will upload soon! i'm bugging josh everyday to pimp my blog up!! can't wait to blog everything, lol. and yes love, it was good talking to u :) CAN'T WAIT!! i'm going to start looking for a place for two in june!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by